CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

You Like Me, You Really Like Me

Or at least one person does! I'm proud to announce that Coryanne Ettiene the writer of one of my favorite blogs, Housewife Bliss, has honored with with my first award. I am now the proud holder of a Sunshine Award.


I would like to thank Coryanne for including me in her twelve blogs and also take the time to pass this on to those that inspire me with every post and witty comment. Thank you all the the support and the comments, and most importantly, the entertainment you supply me with! You all bring me my required daily dose of sunshine.

1. Two Years and Counting
2. What Goes Up Must Come Down
3. Straitjackets are Slimming
4. World According 2 Lisa: A Blogoddess's Tale
5. Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock At A Time
6. Diary of a (not so) single mum
7. The Blonde Duck
8. BLOGitse
9. Miles of Style
10. Sew Cute
11. BonBon Rose Girls
12. The Secret is in the Sauce Though I'm not sure if I can actually present this site with the Sunshine Award, I feel it necessary to include it. If it wasn't for SITS, I would not have found a majority of these sites, so I am forever indebted to them.

To accept this little slice of sunshine, here are the rules for accepting:
• Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
•Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers.
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwwww, shucks, thanks for the love. I will accept this award on a different day in my blog. You keep working on your blog. I am telling you. It's like therapy and sarcasm all rolled into one for me. :)

Hugs to you, Lisa

AiringMyLaundry said...

Yay for your award!

Thanks for sharing it with me.

Miles Of Style said...

Congratulations to you!

and a BIG THANK YOU for sharing it with me...you made my day =))

~ Persis.

The Blonde Duck said...

Thank you so much! You deserved this award and you were so sweet to pass it on to me!

BLOGitse said...

Thanks for your kind thought but
I'm not accepting awards. Sorry!
One and only award for me: comments and interaction with my followers! :)
I hope you understand!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Congratulations on such a pretty award!

Hope you're having a good week!

- Margaret

Anonymous said...

Well done on your award and thanks for sharing it with me too! Nice to know that my mad ramblings are of interest to someone other than me! lol!

Melanie said...

Oh Anna! Thank you for sharing with me too!

But more importantly, congrats to you for getting the award in the first place! I feel like a proud momma! :)